Tuesday 22 October 2013

Sorry Faizah.....



Yup, this nice reporter sent me an email yesterday, requesting for interview,and I feel so bad for replying in the negative. Yeah, I'm such a paradox of conflicting signals. One minute I have a public blog, next I run away like a coward from a media interview. Sheesh, no, I can't even understand myself.

 Of course , while I know that such massive exposure in the mainstream newspapers would bring a flood of visitors, at the same time , I don't think I'm prepared for such publicity.Or maybe I just never cease to be amazed that people out there actually bother to read my stuff, the things I like , collect and care about.

So sorry Faizah, maybe I'm not prepared to do this just yet. Hope you understand. K ?

4 comments:

Snuze said...

Even without report in the media, we adore reading you, Ms Goh!

gostansikit said...

Aww, that's really nice of you Snuze. Big hug, big hug :D

wakgelas said...

ahmoi! interview dgn wak sudahlahhh.., ehhHHHEe

gostansikit said...

:D funny. Haha