Saturday 30 November 2013

Bollywood movie shoot outside the Blue Mosque

 
 
As we made our way towards Sultanahmet, I secretly wished that I could see a Bollywood film being filmed in the area. Oh my gawd, would you believe the sky has ears, that so " ngam ngam " ( coincidentally ) once I turned the corner, my heart stopped when I saw this crew before my very eyes ....
 
 


Tried my best to take a good shot of the actor. He somehow noticed my desperate measures and looked my way.... hahaha....thankeeee !


Those scenes you see, huh, are filmed again and again until the choreographers ( see the 2 in the red cap ) and director is happy with the end result.
 

 
And yet,even though they shot it over and over again....
 

 
There was no diva attitude whatsoever,
hey, these are genuinely happy actors ok ?
 
 
 
See ? She's ever so sweet and full of laughter and smiles even though she had to do take after take.
 

 
 
Such an awesome experience to be able to get so near without any barrier whatsoever. Someone up there loves me :)
 
Location : Sultanahmet, Istanbul
 


No comments: