Saturday 14 December 2013

Our crazy bus driver takes a shortcut across Taksim Square


You know, all the while I've told you about how nice and hospitable Turkish people are. Well, on the other hand, while stories abound about their maniacal drivers ( fuyoh, can match us Malaysians)  I can show you what happened to me ( us, the whole jingbang of tourists onboard ). 
Our crazy bus driver, on first impression looks like a nice old grandfather. But maigawd, another Malaysian mummy at the back of the bus sums him up in this statement ........ 
" Ohoohohohohooo!!! Bang tengok dia bang ! Terernyer bang ! Dashyatnya bang ! Wohoooo !" half admiring his crazy decision to drive across Taksim Square and get us all on a money cannot buy exclusive tour with him in peh ree zeeen ! Just across is a top secret looking run down police hq ok ?
I give you my experience in 6 blurry pictures of how my life flashed before me.


1. What is he up to this time ? Probably going to park on the kerb and wait for passengers .


2. No wait...wtf ????? He gonna mow them down or what ???




 3. Omg, wtf , wtf, wtf, wtf, wtf, wtf !!!!!
He's really driving through the square ???????



4. Uncle has gone loco and we're all gonna die.


5. I'm just waiting for the nervous policemen across the street to spring into action. Die for sure.


 6. Huhuhu



Ok, we didn't die, nobody got shot, I may be over dramatising and over exaggerating but I still don't like this fella although the other lady thinks he's far cooler than Aaron Aziz, after this ride.

Location : Taksim Square, Istanbul

No comments: