Sunday 15 December 2013

Meowzy caturday


One reason why I don't post up much pictures of myself is that most times they just turn out horribly wrong, seeing how I'm totally not photogenic, on the plus size, on top of being a complete klutz at posing.


But yesterday , was such a sunny day, and you know, I'm not getting younger, so let's do this ! Let's snap some 'tos that will serve as my 'when-i-was-young' grandmother stories ( if I ever get there that is ) that I can bore young people with .




Anyway, another reason is because of this shirt I'm wearing. Yeah, you heard me, this simple shirt, which was meant as a lark , has been putting smiles on some complete stranger's faces.
Zoom in and buek after that if you want. Har har.
( at this point , the laughter is supposed to slowly taper off )

  
Location : Penang , by the longkang

Purpose : trying to look cool with the ghetto in the background, nevertheless unable to shake off the 'aunty-ishness'. Oh who cares, I'm enjoying the sun and loving life as it is.

No comments: