Friday 21 February 2014

Moccona Trio tin canister - Thai edition



The Thais have got some really nice freebies in their supermarkets. 

 
 
And the embossed design is what makes this canister stand out. 



 
 Top cover . 20 sticks of 3 in 1 coffee inside
 
 
View of the two side panels.

 
 
Hopefully it will come to our shores one fine day. But I'm not gonna wait that long so I quickly grabbed one.
 


 
One thing though, the free gifts are exclusive to members. And because I bought this from Tops ( yes, remember ? Once upon a time there used to be quite a few of them in Malaysia ) well, I had to sign up for a membership card. Free, no worries. 
Luckily I brought my passport with me or it would have been really troublesome.

Location : Tops supermarket, MBK Plaza, Bangkok
 

No comments: