Saturday 22 February 2014

My Kuali Penang White Curry Noodles - nay from the islanders



I think The Ramen Rater should go collect some royalty from the manufacturer cos now, ever since he ranked it as the Top 10 hottest noodles in the world, the hype surrounding this little known brand has yet to die down.
Resellers have been hoarding and pushing the prices up the roof.
As of today, most supermarkets have followed the reseller in Chowrasta and jacked the multipack up to RM7.50






But if you ask the real Penangites ( when one says Penang it is understood that one is referring to Penang island and not the mainland because the mainlanders, even though they have bought property over there, well, mainlanders, will be, have been and are always considered...look I don't need to go on lest I touch the wrong chord here ) they'll tell you how it's soooo expensive and yucks, absolutely no good

Not to be convinced, I tested this out today and this was the response that I got
1. Smells weird. Stinks. Gives me a headache
2. Jelak
3. This is not Penang curry mee
4. This is only for the desperate Penang people living in other states or overseas
5. The build up is at the end
6. It's no good

So who's lapping this up ?
Refer to the above.






No comments: