Wednesday 12 February 2014

Sleeping beauties at the Pathumwan Princess


Even with Bangkok Shutdown going full swing just a few steps away, we slept sound as contented little babies. 




Really remarkable seeing how we both have different sleeping requirements. He prefers a hard mattress, while I love the soft sink in type.


To flip a switch was sheer torture, since we just didn't wanna get out of bed ! It's that comfy.


Perhaps it was an oversight but, I think they should have put the blinds up down here .
 However great it is for couples, no other family member wants to partake in an unforgettable peep show of your sagging anatomy


This chair here was rendered useless, as the bed, that super duper amazing bed, was so darned good , we all preferred to do everything in there


But frankly speaking , I expected more out of the bathroom.
Came across as pretty basic



As well as a little worn out.
Towel bird was a nice touch though. And they do offer classes on towel folding, just enquire at the reception



Much as I hated the half shower partition, what surprised me was that it worked pretty well keeping the water from flooding the floor



Took one look at the shower gel and shampoo combo and sighed ....until I started using it.
It's really good, no other way to put it.
 If I ever see this brand in retail stores , I will buy it !


Same goes for the humble soap.
They've got some great toilettries here alright. Does a great job in leaving you squeaky clean, refreshed and rejuvenated.


Zzzzzzzzz

Location : Phayathai Road, Bangkok


No comments: