Wednesday 19 February 2014

Warm cookie welcome by DoubleTree



Situated at the spot where the old Crown Princess used to be, the hotel is real easy to spot from afar, yet I still doubted myself upon seeing the word Intermark right where I thought DoubleTree should have been.



  

Silly me. This sign lay right under that of course.


Though a thousand ton of problems presented itself prior to our arrival, I can personally vouch for the fact that it was adeptly handled in a most admirably professional manner that put panicky customers ( that's me) instantly at ease.
Definitely one of the factors which firmly anchors it's standing as a five star establishment by the way. Kudos to Miss Rita and Nora respectively.



After experiencing the speediest check in ever.
We were presented with this welcome gift.


Which meant that I got to finally partake of a 25 year tradition. 
Rich, chewy and packed with goodies, should you develop a liking for this, you can pack them home for just RM42 for a box of 7.



  
Next stop, Level 27



No comments: