Thursday 22 May 2014

KLIA2 - the floorplan


Gosh , I'm checking out the floorplan and to be honest I hope reality is not going to be as headache inducing as what I'm looking at below . Geez. 
This is Level 2 , the Arrival Hall



Why am I so worried ?
Well for one, when I asked the airline staff in Penang, how to connect from KLIA2 to KLIA itself, nobody seemed to know. 
Heard there was a connecting train but where the heck is it on the floorplan ? 


Sports Lounge, Movie Lounge, TV Lounge ( what's the difference I wonder )
Internet Lounge, 
Smoking zone, Kid's Zone...
International transfer


Then there's Level 3 for Departures


VVIP/VIP Lounge, Airlines office,
Airlines Ticketing


Sama-sama lounge...
Premium Food Court


Please gawd, I hope I make it out of there in one piece without loosing my mind !

No comments: