Friday 11 July 2014

Cadbury - mini shoebag


See the brands on the bottom part of the bag ? Well, you just have to purchase above RM 15 worth of any combination of those products to get it free.
Actually, I won't say it's a shoebag, but more of a beach slipper bag. The Flipper thong kind of slipper.
Anyway 3 country teams were up for the taking.
Brazil, Germany and Spain.
Quality isn't exactly built to last, just that the design is quite pleasing. Material is thin and the design is flat packed with no bottom base.


Whadaya know, some funny things started happening after acquiring these two items. Was sitting in Mc Donalds when I pulled it out the German design  from my bag.  Two men opposite my table stopped eating and nudged each other once they saw this. One of them stared so hard at the bag, his eyes almost seemed to be popping out. Ok, not enough, a balloon suddenly fell on my table .No kidding. What a coincidence. As the parent apologised, I noticed that he did that while checking this out too. Not me.
Guess this premium must be very attractive to most men.



Where to get them from : Mydin

No comments: