Thursday 10 July 2014

Everybody queues patiently in Tokyo Disneyland


Although I took great care to select a weekday for our visit, the queues were still too long for some popular attractions.
When you compare this place to Hong Kong,the consolation is that at least there are none of the notorious Pinoy and Chinese queue cutters. Also,the Japs don't seem to mind even if they're 80 . Heck, they don't even grumble nor ask for a chair to sit down on . So just suck it in and join the leg breaking line will ya.
Cos everybody queues patiently in Tokyo Disneyland
even the China tourists. I'm not kidding.



Luckily, I've done the HK park enough times,before those queue cutters got bolder . As it is, I know I wanna head for  this space shuttle ride which looks so impressive especially in this searing weather.
A more sophisticated version of the Dumbo ride
Verdict : ok, not bad

 

Somewhere this time, somewhere in the world, some people were protesting against the Klu Klux Klan like , towel head cover. I wanna see them telling these teens that ,mwhen the pointies were all the rage during summer.

 


Peter Pan ride, I've ridden in Paris before, which , in my opinion is one of the dreariest, saddest looking Disneylands ever.
This ride has a slightly different scenery with really realistic
 dolls you wanna touch. Recommended.


 Again, compared to Paris, anyone who's ever been to this one ,will walk away marvelling at the level of upkeep and maintainence. Everything looks fresh and new. Don't know how they do it.
Down below is a clockwork attraction with puppets that 
come out of hiding every now and then



Can't believe I can actually have a sense of achievement unlocked sitting inside a toy teacup.
Yeah, I'm stupid , I know but I like this customary must ride, ride in every Disneyland we've gone to. No matter how many times, I just sit and leave my partner in crime , to do the sadistic spinning. 


My favourite river ride. The jaw dropping Mark Twain Mississippi steamboat. So pretty and quaint, if I had to line up an hour for this , I would. 
Nice !



No comments: