Friday 22 August 2014

Found a dog repellent at Daiso


Update January 2015 : it is near impossible to find now even in Penang. Lots of peeps having dog problems yes ?

------------

Yes, I am soooo glad I found this product. 
Seriously have no idea if it works cos I just bought this even though it's raining cats and dogs. Supposed to be ineffective when water gets on it.

How it repells is by way of smell. The smell attaches itself on the offending dog upon contact and won't come off for 2 weeks.



Cruel ? Of course not. Especially when the pet's owner is arrogant plus nonchalant even though her doggone terror comes and barks at your gate as if you encroached on it's territory ....mistress of a mutt 


Other animal repellents you can find here are those for 
birds, snakes even rats.
While I welcome birds of every kind to my compound , I do not take kindly to half mad midget alpha wannabe dogs.

Check back for updates if this works.


No comments: