Friday 17 October 2014

Envelope from Line


Just arrived via Pos Malaysia.
All one had to do was Line each other for a predetermined period and walla ....the RM10 Mc Donald's voucher was yours. 


Back portion.
Special holographic seal. I know some Malaysian collectors would rather keep this instead of cashing it in.



And this envelope would still be in pristine condition too, if it were in say.... Someone like SP Allan's safekeeping as well.
Unfortunately it came under my name and I always act like a cavewoman when it comes to postal stuff.
The amazing thing is when I retrieved this from the postbox, it was as if it had been hand delivered. Uncrumpled, with hardly any smudge of ink . Rare !
But due to my haste in tearing it open,
what you see now is a lesser shadow of itself seconds earlier.
Because what went through my mind was 
" What ? I have a letter from Line ? What izzit ? What izzit ? "
Awww, shucks....sad case, not proud of myself.
( making a mental note to open it in a more ladylike way next time )



No comments: