Sunday 23 November 2014

Catdog heaven in Istanbul


Very nonchalant and unbothered, this is the look I've gotten from cats here in general , when I point my phone in their face. 
Cool or annoyed ? Heh heh....so far I've not gotten clawed.


Whatever people may say about black cats, I think they're just adorable. Snap, snap. Hi kitty, kitty


Most everyone feeds them . But sometimes, water and kibbles are not enough, hence this is how this fella from an earlier post,got sprayed with vinegar 3 times until he gave up and came here for a drink


Cats here love attention. You get down to their level and they'll climb on you for warmth. My travel partner also got into this situation where the cat clung onto his pants with its claws.
Some are smarter than our cats back in Malaysia too, because I've personally seen one cross the road like a pro. It didn't chicken out and make a dash back ( the main cause of accidents back home ) , instead it dashed straight across the busy autoway with confidence . Real class !


I'm not too eager to pet dogs because of an experience from childhood but these 2 look real happy dozing where they are , just in front of where the lady with the 2 cats was earlier.
You can even find them near ( and sometimes just outside the entrance to ) mosques yet nobody pelts or kicks them but treat them with kindness. Nice to see


This fella was also in the small grounds just outside the Topkapi.
Okaaayyy. No more pics. Fullstop.



Location : Istanbul

No comments: