Friday 7 November 2014

Just uncanny


Was about to join the queue to buy movie tickets 2 days back, when this young girl blocked my path.
She turned to face me , poked me on the left arm with her finger and broke into a big smile.
I frowned at her because I was sure she was not ahead of me. Still, I let her pass. She wouldn't budge.


" Would you like this cinema pass ?"
" It's expiring today and we're heading home already . "
"It's valid for 2 people and you can go watch any movie you want " 
she went on cheerfully.
Omg, how could I even frown at her just seconds ago ? 
Replying in the affirmitive, I thanked her profusely and then booked tickets for Interstellar ,the very next day .

Then I recalled that last month, I too gave away some items to 2 complete strangers without expecting anything in return.
Just uncanny don't you think ? 


No comments: