Saturday 29 November 2014

The Italian Polizia - from an oriental lady gawker's point of view


I'm sorry but I just couldn't help myself. 
Men in uniform is a universal woman pulling magnet.
Will you look how that striking red line falls. All that shadow peeking out from the hat .
Mamamia Italy, why are they all so handsome !





There's something about the whole get up that makes me risk getting arrested for this.
I hope they don't mind when I think they look good....young or old



If the Polizia have a Christmas Calendar out I will buy it .
The only ones I've seen so far feature priests, um, something not right about that


You must think I am a stalker by now. Lol whatever....


This one's probably not the Polizia but some special guard from the Vatican. The Swiss guards in old costumes can be found towards the Basillica area. But I didn't see them around so I don't know if they're still wearing tin hats and puffy sleeves or they've gone through a revamp


Just one of their various rides



And the point of this entire exercise ? 
They're all so good looking in their uniforms 

Location : Vatican City 

No comments: