Saturday 20 December 2014

Asadi - 3 way highlighter marker


I know, it's just a highlighter. Got kiddo some school shoes and was entitled to go claim this at the redemption counter.
There's a guy and girl working together and he breaks into a smile just as we're about to leave.


Him : " Excuse me Miss , may I know if you've received our catalogue "
Me : " What catalogue ? "
Him : pointing to the flyer we get at the entrance he says " this one "
Me : " No...."
Him : " In that case, may I know where you live ? "
Me : " Oh kat pulau " ( on the island )
Him : " Pulau mana " ( which island )
Me : " Pulau mana lagi , Pulau Pinang lar " ( Penang island of course )
Him : " Oh jauuuuuhhhh " ( oh, that's quite a distance )
Kiddo : actually reveals our locale to him 
Him : "dulu pun I tinggal kat sana, kat Sg Pinang " ( that's far, I used to live there ....near Sungai Pinang )
Me : Small talk cut short, I ask him if he needs my details
Him : " Oh tak payah " ( no need )
Me : " Then why'd you ask me all this for ?"
Him : he blushes as I crane forward to take a look at the paper he's holding ....there's just a few X ses on the list . I think he utters something like " feedback " but I'm not very sure



I shoot him an exasperated look before we move on towards the carpark area. 

Me : " What the heck was that all about ? He didn't even need my details so why'd he stop me ?" 
Kiddo " I think he likes you " with that evil look in his eyes
Me : " Don't talk rubbish lah, adoi ....how old is he ? How old am I ? Are you crazy ? " ( he's a mamak Penang no more than 25 years old ) " and hello, my kid, you, are with me !"
Kiddo : he's laughing like crazy because this isn't the first young mamak to hit on me , the first was bolder but I don't wanna talk about it cos it involved a dollar, a massage chair and him thinking we were both meant to be in some Northern Hindi movie.

Scratch head really. I don't understand it. Any other 40 something woman having this problem ? 

Note : No 3 way highlighter pen nor massage chair was harmed during this chain of hamsap events . 


No comments: