Saturday 17 January 2015

Cap Tangan Ngan Yin - CNY 2015 limited edition gift pack


Others try but whoever designed this pack for this peanut brand ...I take my hat off to you. Vintage in the style of advertisements of old , the box is probably made from recycled paper and is not as bright as my filtered pic here. Still , I love it.


When it comes to the brand logo , they got a bit creative. All the more reason to not discard this and put it on top of a cabinet where everyone can see it


Top view.
Beautiful ! Looks like a rosette but I think it resembles a peony if you ask me .


Taken from another angle.
Kindly know that I touched up all these pics with filters
and the actually product is supposed to look like the paper bags of old. Faded but chic and antique looking.



Certainly looks like a lot of effort went into this design.
Whoever came up with this ....wow ! Good job !


No comments: