Thursday 5 February 2015

1955 Citroen 11B - Road to Mandalay


Antique cars look so radical on the road.
Earlier today, I was lucky to catch car number 31 , a participant ,on day 5 of Road to Mandalay , a classic car rally organised by the Endurance Rally Association.


Engine capacity 1911 .
When I first spotted them wooo...boy did I tail them hard as I could


Catherine lllen and Mario lllen,
not sure if I spelt that right.
They've just driven from Singapore to Cameron , then Kota Baru and now Penang .
Omg , if they started pitching whatever it is they're taking for endurance , I'll buy it. Gosh



Me pointing my phone towards them , not too sure if they're ok with that as the lady was full on concentrating 
on the road. 
It's a beauty don't you think ? 




Ngeh ngeh ngeh. I did say I'll tail them.



Had a hard time catching up with them due to pesky motorbikes but the very sight of this vehicle caused oncoming traffic to slow down for a better look


My hunch was right.
They turned into the E & O Hotel .
If you're keen , catch them flag off on Day 7 as tomorrow is their rest day . And yes they're really heading towards Burma or Myanmar as we know it.


Location : Penang

No comments: