Monday 9 February 2015

Was it Caleo's or Carlo's ?


I may be old but not that old apparently , as I hadn't heard of the 25 year unresolved murder.
It was all over my facebook feed yesterday and then a bit later I asked him if he'd heard of the case .
" Oh yeah " he blabs on and then suddenly he recalls the restaurant on Jalan Pinang , before the KLCC was even  built . Around that crazy Beetle Nut era . Happening from the late 80s . So tame an area today.
" There was an Italian restaurant in that area and it was named Caleo's " . 
Googled it but the only thing that turned up was Carlos.  
Seeing how this Gerard fella was the GM of Hard Rock Phuket ( whaaaatttt ??? ) well, I don't know of this will be of interest or concern to the parties involved. If it is , maybe they know about it or maybe they don't . Thing is , I'm not sure if it is Caleos or Carlos since he's not that great at names but if it really is Caleo's well , we'll leave it to those concerned to dig out the dirt shall we ?


No comments: