Thursday 12 March 2015

Vejpong honey



I use honey particularly when I travel , for energy and nourishment. Last year , I discovered honey in tube form, at a Turkish grocer near the Chora Church and boy did that prove to be an eye opener.
Can't recall the brand, all I can remember is a cartoon of a bee mascot on the label which somewhat resembles Capilano's from Australia . 




This year, I found this brand , called Vejpong, closer to home, and if you like the taste of jasmine flower infused green tea , you might like this too since it tastes like that ( to me that is, don't know about you )
The difference between the Thai brand and the Turkish one is , with the Thai one, the honey leaks from the bottom opening quite easily. So get a ziplock if you're buying this . Quite messy but worth the hassle because of the unique taste.





Where from : Thailand

Website : www.vejpong.com/ 

1 comment:

kehidupan sihat said...

hi..
nice sharing :)