Wednesday 8 July 2015

Kacau-ing the guards at Sándor Palace


Though the name Viktor Orbán lies on the tip of every ladies tongue , ( he's so hot till even this alien from the Malaysia knows who he is ) , he does not live here . 
For that , ladies, you'll have to go camp somewhere else . 

And while Sándor Palace is also known as the Hungarian Presidential Palace...this is also a place where there are guards for you to look at. Guards whom seem to be very kacak and kacau-able. Or so I seem to think. 
You can pitch your tent back in now girls. 





Kacak Guard number one on my kacau list.
Um ....either he's got a stiff neck or I just scared him stiff. Hehehe.
I doubt that.
He's probably trying to look tough. 
Or maybe he needs to go.




Guard number two.
Huhuhu ....trying to avoid eye contact





Guard number 3 and 4 . Goodie...let's get nearer !




....and nearer...




...and....oh oh...he's giving me the side eye look. Super scareeeeyyyyy !!!!! Waaaaa....!!!!!!
Forget about guard number 4 . I scared liao.
Time to cabut !

And I slowly slunk away like a cacat crab.






Location : Budapest

No comments: