Sunday 5 July 2015

Panorámia Café & Bar - Halászbástya


It's been a cold day today and in a way it so reminded me 
of the wet weather I encountered at the Fisherman's Bastion. 
Fresh off the no.16 minibus , the weather up in hilly Buda
was so much more colder and windier than flat Pest.




Other tourists will post up warnings online about how expensive the drinks are over at this cafe. 
But some also emphasized not only on the spectacular view ....




...but also the very handsome waiters.
To me they look more like bodyguards with good service that is swift and super polite. Not in the least bit patronising...




...unlike this man in blue. His stare alone bore such a hole into my head , he did not even flinch when I aimed my camera at him. 
As you can see, he carried on with his stare mode , so I really don't know if he is hamsap or I am that fascinating a creature to keep loooooking at .
Roll eyes. 




Took the waiter's recommendation for a Hazelnut coffee and it came this way in a 3 layered frothy tone.
I left a tip. I always do . And not because he was good looking but because he was really nice. 
I like that. 




Here is the view from where I was seated.
Price of a drink here is very huhuhu considerably above average 
but the view to me , makes the price worth it. 




Location : Budapest

No comments: