Sunday 18 October 2015

Hotel Translyvania 2 - Dracula head cup with straw


Sure took me a while to decide if I should get the Mr Bleh Bleh Bleh cup or not. 
Highly unusual , not to mention quite creepy for the over imaginative scaredy cat like me .



Foursquare user , Fyka Zainudin shows it off best. Hope she won't mind me sharing this .
Eventually when you are holding it this way , you will get over the squeamishness and forget that you're holding a head in your hand while drinking like you love 
brain juice. 




Available in all TGV Cinemas in Malaysia , here are the  mechanics of the promotion. 




Movie Club members get to buy the cup ( drink included but no popcorn ) straight off at the low price of RM8 only

Having said that , I think Goosebumps which I just watched while sipping from this ghastly receptacle, is the better movie this Halloween .


2 comments:

Tokyo in Pics said...

I had to check this one out! Never even realized that there was a movie franchise for this. Maybe it will come to Japan soon and I'm sure it will be a big hit.

gostansikit said...

If you have not watched the first one then you might appreciate part 2. Frankly , I found the first movie a riot compared to this version. Much tamer with jokes that wore thin.