Friday 23 October 2015

L ' oreal Train Makeup Case



There are 29 very happy ladies out there and you simply have no idea how incredibly delighted I am to be the 30th lucky person to receive this train travel makeup case from makeup giant L'oreal . 

Worth RM 3500 ( that's around 800 US dollars woweee !!!  ) let's pry this baby open now shall we ?






Homaigawd ! It's as if I hit the makeup and skincare jackpot right there ! 
Nail polish , mascara , liners , lipsticks , eyeshadows , powder , sticks , foundation , wash ,  remover , spray on hair mask , creams....etc etc etc .... 
Gotta find some time to list them out one by one . Gosh ...so , so , soooo many items in there !
If it looks messy that's cos I was um , processing a lot of thoughts at that 
moment ! 





Outer finish has to be handled with care. When it wears out, I plan to pimp the exterior with new skin .

But right now , I intend to repurpose it for my newfound hobby :D 


Location : Malaysia 

No comments: