Monday 2 November 2015

Lucky is the person who meets her



She's beautiful , graceful , smart , creative , artistic , so well dressed and easily one of the most affable people I have ever met in my life. 
I feel so lucky to have met Ruzanna and be able to spend just 5 hours in the same room with her . Most artists are so moody and wired but she's just full of great vibes .
Watching this very enthusiastic die hard crafter at work is by the grace of god because you know , all this talent and positive energy , is what I consider a gift from the above whatever religion we belong to .
We collaborated over this piece last weekend and frankly I've not come across another craft addict like her before this on Penang island .





In case you think the above is an original well no....we copied and translated it from this shutterstock picture which I sourced on my phone then transferred to her tablet .
So this wasn't a me work you see. It was um , copycat-ted into a She-Me effort. 






But signed as our joint colab anyway 



My turn . I have to. I mean I almost broke my back over this and bending over at this angle at my age is something I need a good rub down over afterwards. Good to have male company for that purpose heh heh. 



Medium : Oil based ink and a soft chinese calligraphy brush

Location : Malaysia 

No comments: