Friday 15 January 2016

Daiso - 3 Serious Owls


There's a white owl in the neighbourhood where I live. First time I saw it fly by , my imagination ran wild . Only found out years later that " the white thing " , was an owl and our pad so happened to be in the fly zone . 
Had just stepped outside when whoooshhhh , the majestic winged fellow turned his head towards me . Luckily my bedak sejuk covered face did not cause both of us to turn turtle . He must have wondered if I was one of them .
Phew !




Right , so yesterday , I started cooing over the light brown one . Couldn't get over not taking home fluffy whitey . Today , I hustled my big booty over to the store and snagged.... ( gasp ! ) the last 2 albinos ( one for him because he liked it too ) 
Not wanting to take a chance over the dark brown , this trio was officially adopted  .




These birds may be made of polyresin but if you throw superstitious beliefs out the door , you won't think twice about letting them roost in your home . Forever .

Tip : no food nor water required . Just molt the dust .

Location : Daiso 

No comments: