Tuesday 2 February 2016

Cop watcher


I am a cop watcher. When they whiz past , my eyebrows go up . Always .
In this picture below , there's a bit of difference . 
Our men in blue don't usually ride the traffic policemen's white bike . So it's unusual to see the blue uniform cops perched on top of this very cool machine .





Another thing you will notice below is , the pesky motorbikes who usually hog the front and block our way , have decided to stay away from these two . 
Don't know why , but for the first time ever , ALL the other motorbikes stayed AWAY from the lights .
Maybe these cops are from a division that those bikers are afraid of . Just guessing . Still no idea . Don't care because oh man , I really like those boots and that posture !
Gulp !


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beware of fakes. They may have wanted the regular white uniforms from those uniform shops, but were sold out. So, blue ones pun jadi lah.

About the other motorbikes, sometimes I'd "treat" them as my outriders, leading the way. Trust me, that feeling, though short-lived, is nice.