Saturday 20 February 2016

Snoopy , the gang and his Black Burger - Mc Donald ' s Thailand


Reader , Despicable Gnu , was lamenting the fact that while this promo had hit Singapore and Thailand , Malaysia seemed to have been left out .

Well that inspired me enough to go dig out the 3 toys that I managed to get the other day . 



Did not buy all and now that I have removed them from the pack , I wanna kick myself for being so choosy .

( This picture below somehow looks so doggone 18+ )




Why the regret ?
Because I assumed that the quality of the toys have dropped worldwide as per what I see happening in Malaysia , where I get my supplies from .
But as I am inspecting it , hey , these are exactly what Mc Donalds toys are known for....
Steadfast colour , strong and sturdy , unbreakable and child drool safe .




Here's the entire collection.
Very worth seeking out from private resellers if that's your thing .




Growing up in a Muslim majority country , it is always quite a zolt to the system to see pork burgers being openly sold in this franchise .




That's not all , they even had a Snoopy Black Burger to make the Snoopy experience complete .




Here's my advice . Buy them all the next time you are in Thailand or Singapore . You definitely won't regret it . 
Especially if you are a toy fan , we Malaysians are getting the most super suck quality toys possible it's as though they are reject stock . 

Investigate the head scum responsible for procurement and merchandising . The current batch of toys have gone down the drain and someone should have to answer why our toys are not on par with the ones offered by other countries in the region .
If the boss is responsible for the state of affairs , cut it out and buck up . Revenue from these toys alone are so great , don't go the way Apple resellers in Malaysia did .
No they did not sell toys but they sure gave us the short end of the stick in terms of returns and service .

Anyway , the world is so small and surely you knew that we were bound to compare . You would too more than anyone else .



Location : Bangkok 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gee ... you're adding salt to my injury. Sob...sob...

By the way, you mean that you could pick and choose the designs you wanted there? And that they are all still available after so long? Over here, as you know, they have weekly toys for certain specific promotions. Once you've missed a week or two (sometimes a day or two), they're gone forever unless they're really junks.

Another country that has great McD's toys is Japan.

Oh yeah, syukur we're aman here!

gostansikit said...

I could have bought the entire collection by visiting 2 different outlets . So I am injured too lol. Maybe the toy collectors there are not so nuts over these toys or maybe I arrived just at the right time .
Never bought before in Japan few times I was there did not see anything .