Monday 28 March 2016

One evening , at one particular Nando's outlet .....


We're here to claim our reward for being loyal Nando's customers and I have to say that regularly patronising one outlet does have its perks .

First of all , the staff will instantly recognise you because they see you so often . Because of that , since they roughly know how many seats you'll need , you might get fast tracked past the waiting crowd who most times have their heads buried in their phones while waiting their turn .
It happened to us today and boy did we feel like royalty !





Since it's nearing month end and I've blown the budget on crockery plus my US visa , it's time to pull out a hidden card , well sort of . I'm claiming our 3/4 bird ( 1/4 chicken + 1/2 chicken ) . Free of charge .

If you have the Nando's app installed on your android smartphone , you'll be immediately notified on the deduction ....like below .



As we usually order a whole bird these days , we topped it up with an additional quarter chicken meal .

Now here's the other fantastic thing that happened today .
Call it a coincidence but would you believe it if I told you that they recreated the African continent on a plate for muah ! Awwww....thanks boys !




Anyway , the outlet was packed to the brim and there was even 
a YB celebrating his birthday there with his loved ones .
Boy did he look happy !
Earlier on , I bumped into another YB ( this one's more lengchai and super smart ) just outside this outlet.
I tell you , spotting
2 YB's in a day is just too much lol . Perhaps this place will soon turn into a YB spotting hotspot .

The tables were soon turned . 
We were seated next to this very drop dead handsome middle eastern man , quite possibly a Jordanian , dining with his female companion . 
And based on his appearance , well , I admit that I stole some glances here and there .

After his meal , he got up and walked to wash his hands. From then on , when he settled back down facing the lady instead of sitting beside her , he kept looking in my direction long enough to make her get up , sit in front of him ( they were on a table for 4 pax ) and try to block his view .

Much as I think he's gorgeous , I think I'd better swallow all these sweet potatoes and just look at the sauce !

She's quite upset but he's still looking as if he recognises me from somewhere . Gosh , must be a blog reader eh ?
Maybe it's the hair ....my scars ....love handles ....the whole package ...or he noticed me looking his way earlier ....heh heh . 

Seriously now ...I can't handle men who are too handsome with angry ladies in tow .

Time to scoot .
Bill please waiter !




After payment , this should pop up .
Yep ,we've got another whole bird to claim another day .
Hopefully without more nonsense stories to make you tut tut at me .




Location : Penang 

No comments: