Tuesday 31 May 2016

Daiso - Cats from there , Owls from here


For the sake of getting this collection , I was determined to hunt down the local outlet on Day 1 of my arrival , just to scoop these precious babies up .
They survived all the hotels I checked into and eventual connecting flights and journeyed all the way home....intact , with not a corner chipped . 

It was impervious to get them in L.A. as NYC does not have any outlet yet ( closest is Washington D.C. ) and Tokyo is just known for the Sanrio and My Melody collection .

Maybe one day , they will head to our shores ....




...just like this Owl set which was originally spotted in Seoul , Korea .


Thank goodness I did not go to the extent of flying there just to get them because yes !
they have hit Malaysian Daiso stores , so do go and get yours quick ! 




The other cats I acquired are these porcelain chopstick holders , but they're not from Daiso and they're not from here .

Cute eh ? I think so too
:)


No comments: