Friday 9 September 2016

The Secret Life of Pets figural clip - GSC



Near impossible to get , I attempted 3 tries before landing Chloe the supercat lazy fatcat .






First time , I was shown Duke , Gidget , Snowball and Norman . Yeah , they were already selling 4 out of the 8 characters in a drink and popcorn combo , but since I just wanted the cat , I held back .
" Not available yet "
Undeterred , I grabbed hold of another usher who was just about to call it a day and put forth my request by telling him pointblank that 
" I want the kucing "

The handsome young chap looked at my cat shirt and then into my slit eyes with much amusement before disappearing for a while only to reemerge with a 
" sorry tak boleh miss "

Damnnnn....






2nd attempt the following week ....
Almost passed out when the girl told me that all the loose units had all been sold out but I could still get the entire set online for around RM 100 or so .
Grrrr . So not worth it .

3rd and final try was today . As luck would have it , the first counter I walked up to was the chap from attempt # 1 .
He actually kept one for me !
Awwww how nice of him !






Refer to the top for all the other characters in the collection .
You can still purchase all characters via their website . Me , I'm happy with just Chloe .


Location : Golden Screen Cinemas 

No comments: