Sunday 6 November 2016

L ' oreal Extraordinary Oil - red cap for dyed hair



Finished my earlier small bottles so I went to get more just now .
And that's when I realised that they have 3 different types of hair oils in this series . And that they come in larger bottles .

Sublime Hair Enhancer has one for dry hair , the one I was using and the red cap .

Naturally I took the one for coloured hair . Red cap .

Upon application , I found that it was a little cold to the touch . Works nicely in taming dry hair as the old one , but I felt it rather odd that this oil when pressed out from the nozzle , felt slightly icy cold on my fingertips  .





And when I tried to read the label of ingredients , I could not see the mash of words .
Had to use my trusty phone camera , then crop to enlarge .

Right . See for yourself .
That explains it .





Anyway , it solved my ballroom skirt hair problem and I am so glad about that .
Just wondering how we ping pong about in terms of progress in the haircare field .
When I first started working , all the girls were into hot oil .
Very frankly , I did not see any difference .

But with this product , if your hair is so dry at the tips that it spreads like a broom , this is your cheapest solution where you can save back on salon bills .

Tip : Watson ' s is giving a 30 percent off with purchase of 20 ringgit worth of products . Ends 16th November. Quite cheap after the discount if you ask me . There are small bottles available in Guardian too I think . But since I use it regularly , the large bottle offers better value .

Location : Malaysia

No comments: