Wednesday 18 January 2017

Handbrot - happy is winter


You will not need a hand warmer when you hold a Handbrot in your hand .
The warmth that you feel will not only make you smile ,
it sets off a little sparkler sizzle that makes you so content and happy as if you were next to a special fireplace listening to the wood crackle .



Even the staff that serves you Handbrot is not the usual scary German woman .
They're sweet , nice , smiling and are actually curious about strange foreign tourists and not trying to get rid of you ASAP . That's the magic of Handbrot .....Wow ! 
If you're feeling a bit depressed , or down ... get one for yourself . This is your happy pill-ow during cold winter nights .
Handbrot makes everyone so happy and pleased with the world , I wonder what else really goes in there ( maybe kas kas seed juice ) kah kah kah  .
I'm being serious . It was cold , yet this stayed warm , even though I passed it from the left hand to the right like a little dough snowball , yet to my surprise this lovingly warm pillow hardly went cold on me .



Inside is stuffed with melted cheese and ham bits . They also have a mushroom version which sells out faster than this .




We enjoyed this 2 nights in a row but I have to tell you that there is no pattern on the regular ones , I pressed it into shape with a plastic fork as an expression of how happy it made me feel . Yum yum .




Location : Dresden 

No comments: