Tuesday 3 January 2017

Quick snapped pics of German pet dogs


Never saw a stray dog ( not even a single cat !) the whole time I was there as there is a law requiring all pets to be either on a leash or caged and not allowed to roam freely on their own .

Anyway , I think this mixed breed doggie , I spotted in Berlin is one of the cutest and most adorable I have ever seen . When he places his tail down , the fur falls in such a symmetrical fashion , that you will just gasp in amazement.






The owner is so used to her pet being fussed over , I had to wait for 2 girls who bent down to pet him like crazy before I could snap this pic .



Their dogs are really smart and alert as cats . Snapped the 3 following cuties in Leipzig .


The German pet diet sure as hell is good for their coat sheen and colour .
Really outstanding as you can see .
So well groomed too .


This was the only poodle I spotted


There are even pet friendly hotels such as this one in Weimar


Up in Wartburg Castle this trio were major attention stealers 


They're everywhere you look , even inside stores .
The only German sheperd I saw thw whole while I was there .



Last pic .
Not photogenic but still very cute .
Seen in Rothenburg .


...with somewhat colour mix and matched owners .



Location : Germany

No comments: