Tuesday 6 June 2017

Apa nama selipar



It's so funny . I started looking at the price tag of the single strap sandals with the 3 bands across, in the Adidas store . When I realised how much those cost ( MYR120 + !!!) I fled and went to look at some local brands .

What ? Does nothing cost less than MYR10 anymore ? That's part of the reason why every young ciku is wearing them these days ?

Let's go check out the nearest Daiso (  just MYR5.90 mah ) .....mannn , odd sizes . 
Forget the hypermarts , the last cheap pair I bought made me walk like I was treading on 3 buttons .




Now look , I'm not intentionally buying costly stuff ( this is not even considered branded ok ? ) , but if I'm gonna have to cough up a ridiculous amount for a mere flip flop , I might as well go see how much an apa nama costs .

Ipanema .

And that's how I ended up with an Ipanema Stella because well , nobody but Rihanna can wear a Fenty trompah the way she can .

How much was it ? Seeing how it was the last pair , I got it slightly cheaper . Well , maybe a few ringgit higher than that local brand where everything dislodges onto the road .
Made of rubber , the Stella was launched in the summer of 2015 and only reached South East Asian shores last year .
I'm ok with that . He however thinks the amount is my passport to floating on air . He could be right . Doesn't hurt , looks outstanding but I still can't believe I paid so much for a pair of sandals !

Location : Penang

No comments: