Saturday 2 September 2017

9 white , 4 not


Nothing beats an extended weekend . It gives you more time to go ahead and earnestly get down to whatever you've been wanting to plough more effort into , which in my case , is to extend my wardrobe with more sized down casual wears , since I actually live near a beach .

 Considering how difficult they are to maintain , as well as my preference towards black , I'm surprised that I've begun picking up white pieces of clothing .

Listing down the haul below .




# 1 

Flirty Chop Cami
by Cotton On

Was and still am so delighted with the Pink Parrot Flirty Cami ( posted up in a backpost ) , that when I found a plain 
white ( top picture ) this time round , into the basket it went .
Did think of getting the black one as well but I seriously have way too many black clothes , so nope . Let's just not .



#2

 Mesh Cami Top also from Cotton On .

Rather basic but not entirely plain spaghetti strap camisole for times when I don't want to display too much cleavage . Also goes well under a wrap top . Found the wide v scoop netting detail on the neckline rather inreresting so yep , taking this too . 




#3

Sparkle Flirty Lace Bralette in Bb Cream / Lurex  colour . 
Under the label Body by Cotton On

Because I can't be wearing another colour underneath unless I want a lot of stares directed my way .





# 3

Already in the post before this , but since this is a white post , here's the Fringe Top from Guess again  



#4 

As well as the Park View top from Guess


#5 

Hot pink and white bralette from Forever 21 .
Tiny bralettes are essential for a wee bit of cover .



#6

Tetiana Poppy Punch Blue from Guess 

Very luxurious feel to it . This scuba bodycon dress under the Marciano label, is a dream dress I picked up without hesitation .


# 7 
Long sleeved mesh tee shirt from Cotton On



# 8
Denim Peplum Top .
From Marciano by Guess .
Stretchable jeans material . Super lurv this ! Love the gold pull up zip in front .



# 9 
Wide leg linen pants . Comes with belt detailing .
Marciano by Guess .




# 10

The thing about completely white clothing is the maintainence and care which sits like a thorn at the back of my head . 

Hence , I stopped at 6 and went for this fluorescent wide v neck scoop in Blood Orange 




# 11

Nard Co-ord Shorts in Mimi Intense Blue .
Very obvious that I like this print a whole lot because it partially reminds me of Nyonya pottery .
There are 2 ribbon tie details on the side and it's extremely casual while allowing room for times I wanna pig out .



# 12

H & M Ruffle Camisole top in a very unusual mud orange colour called Orange plain and simple lolz .
Polyester and spandex mix material .




#13

Second Wv Tessa Cold Shoulder playsuit in a colour called Lisa Floral Black .
Yeah , Really loving these soft rompers . Makes me feel very feminine and comfortable all at once . They're so airy and cooling , just perfect for our weather . Most important of all , the cutting suits my figure and that's all that matters  .

Location : Alor Setar & Penang 


No comments: