Thursday 31 August 2017

Guess we were meant to be


In this bag is almost all of the tops I've ever wanted and been searching for all my life . No , I'm really not kidding  . 
Can't believe that almost everything under the Marciano label is right up my alley . Seems it was all designed with larger girls in mind . No doubt , even skinny models will look good in 'em ....gosh , there's some magic in these cuts I tell you .

There's also a dress in the pile ,  something I've been lusting over since last year .
Can't tell you how deliriously happy the contents inside make me feel , but I wish you could see the big smile on my face as I walked out of the shop !





Got 8 pieces altogether ( the Parkview top , I took 2 colours ) . Too tired 
( lazy more like ) to take them out and arrange them neatly just to snap a pic , but here you go anyway , I've taken some screenshots here and there , so you can see my bounty .

1. 60s style swirly , sleeveless , fun thingy called the
Fringe Tank Top .



So funny , when the girl held this up , one lady behind me went ballistic and demanded to know where I found this . When I pointed her in the right direction she came back sulking since it wasn't in her size . Poor lady . Awww too bad .


Photo credit : lyst.com

2. Monroe-sque halter known as the Park View Top 


Got both black and white


Roughly how it is worn 




Photo credit : Pinterest 

3. The Lariel Top . 



Very sexy and allows me room to overeat lolz .
Yes , the same lady from no.1 , also went nuts over this 
" where did you find this ? How come you can get this one ? Where is it ? " and again I pointed her in the same direction before she scurried off again . Lol. 
She sure didn't look pleased when she came back . 
The gold plated joint between the strap and the shirt body is kinda tricky to upkeep though. Gonna have to figure out how to keep it from tarnishing .


Photo credit : unicbrands.ro


4. Tetiana scuba bodycon zipfront . My dream dress .



Have always , always , always lusted after a dress in this material ever since I spotted a gorgeous Julien Macdonald in Debenhams . 
Love the silky , brocade heavy , luxurious feel , really love this so much that I didn't notice how I was gravitating towards white this round . But that's just how it is sometimes eh ?


Photo credit : Amazon.com

5. Stefy Jacket .

Koyak fashion lolz .

Front view 


Back view


Yep , like this . Beggar vogue .


Photo credit : Guess Dames



6. Denim Peplum Top


Not gonna wear it zipped all the way up cos my boobs ain't that big . Gonna use it as an outer jacket , zipping it up halfway with probably a tube or the Park View top inside .


Photo credit : Macy's  



7. Wide leg linen pants


Hope I can carry this style off without displaying my undies to all and sundry gosh !


Photo credit : Lyst 



Aaaand that's about it .
Guess those togs above and I were meant to be .

Hope you have an eventful and fun filled holiday , folks !

Location : Penang 


No comments: