Sunday 31 December 2017

Continue the effort


As we bid goodbye to 2017 and say hello to 2018 ....




....I end the old year being ecstatic over my ( slowly but surely ) positive body transformation and increasingly magnetic demeanour .
I'll have to admit that I do enjoy the attention I am eliciting , especially since I am on the final vestiges of my youth . 

I aim to be fitter and quicker next year than this , so long as my body permits it ,more daring in my fashion choices...
oh yes , I'm going to wear that teeney weeny tiny high rise soon , very , very soon ...



 and of course I hope to be a continued inspiration to those who believe in me , ( even to those who don't ) because I'm 46 going on 47 and I'm mighty proud of that and I'm not going south yet !

Don't be mistaken though , these are not new resolutions . They are a continuation of my concerted effort from the year past and there's nothing wrong with extending action in something that brings you so much joy , happiness ,satisfaction , meaning and purpose in life .

Have a Happy New Year everyone and thanks for being a reader . 
I'm truly thankful for you being one too !


Location : Penang 

No comments: