Tuesday 20 February 2018

Representation of me



Together we trooped into the shop and I paraded 3 completely gold designs to ask him for his opinion as to which looked better on me .
As you know , I just acquired a rose gold and silver timepiece but I just could not get this flashier tone out of my head .




Actually , I've been lusting for one ever since I saw that lovely piece adorning M's hand . Hers was a gift from her sister she said . So cantik you know , it managed to stay lodged into my memory bank up till now .

However , small dainty designs are not for me . I prefer large in your face ones or nothing and well ......it boiled down to this . Italian , Middle Eastern , loud , brash style . This one represents me alright . No, not on the inside , but my outer shell hoyeah .

Sooooo ....there I was floating about cloud nine lost in my own world while he still tried to knock some sense into muah and bring me back to planet earth . 

Very frankly , he told me that it was a little too chunky for my wrist , but ah , I'd already had my heart set on this big baby , the most golden of the lot .



In the end , he got it for me .

Yes , that's me below trying to look terribly oriental with my new super chunky gold watch , gifted by him .



Thank you ya ? 
Big , big Muacks !!!!
I love it soooooo much !

No comments: