Monday 30 July 2018

It was hard trying to buy something from here


 Even before entering the store , I already formed a certain mindset against the brand . 

Way before they finally opened a store in this country , I knew what they were famous for ..... running wear that could take you through winter . Thus , when they finally arrived in Penang , it was odd for me to look at activewear meant for summer !





Long story short , I had a gift voucher to spend . And over a period of 2 months , I've been slipping in and out of the very small store , each time leaving uninspired .

In the end , I decided to cut my misery and spend it today by purchasing a compression tee for moochi .

Seriously , Under Armour has a lot of catching up to do . In terms of design , colour and cut , you know , I can actually recommend similar quality activewear at 4 times less than what they charge here . 

Having said that , maybe these are the factors why they get more male customers . Cos guys tend to equate a higher price tag with better quality , which we women know  , is not always the case .

No comments: