Monday 16 January 2017

Earrings large and small


Been getting dressy again .
As a result , I've dragged my small stash of earrings out to wear . Some  are quirky , some diy-ed , most of them are gypsy like .
Show you two first and will post up whenever ( or if I ever feel like it )

1. Personal favourite of mine is one I diy-ed on my own . I put together one dollar store earring with two dollar store keychain metallic doll shoes . Yanked out the large hoop and inserted the smaller earring in this way .



2. Hoop earring from H & M 




And that's it for a start . Will only post up more if I'm in the mood . Most are hoop earrings . Come back and check if you like what you see .

3. Pink robot danglers from the now defunct Fourskin , Singapore .
Worn on special occasions . Really love this .


4. Dollar store medium sized gold hoop earrings which are so cheap yet gets a lot of ooos and aaahs from people . 
Bought 2 plus one in rose gold . Worn till tarnished yet I'm still wearing it as it is my current favourite 


5. H & M extremely large hoop earrings .
It's so large , it goes down to my shoulders . 



If you know me , I've been wearing loads of these lately and this post has got quite a lot of repeated hits , so yeah , I'm surprised that people want to know where I get my stuff from . And while I don't discriminate , I do favour H&M pieces currently , but I will still look at earrings in a dollar store or the nightmarkets and even fleamarkets . Again , come back more often and I will upload more .

6. Metal Dreamcatcher dangle earrings from a stall in Penang

Last time I saw something similar in Arizona , the price almost made me faint . At MYR 10 , I think this is more than ok


7. Feather hoop and dangle earrings .
I like it a lot but I haven't found a single occasion where it was suitable to wear to 


8. Silver Chinese knot danglers .
Yep , from H & M again .
No , I'm not paid to promote them . 
Yes , I really love this newest addition from their 2017 Chinese New Year collection 


9. Gold and sparkling Lotus flower with red cloth tassel danglers .
Because Fan Bing Bing looks so gorgeous in those red earrings and you wish you looked like that too !
Anyway , this is a shorter version but no less iconic and immediately recognisable as a H & M piece 




10. Surprise ! Surprise ! 
This one's from Daiso . 
I have a matching bracelet with the same Turqoise stone which I purchased from Istanbul . Such a find .
The gemstone is available in a lot of places , just so you know .



11. Also from Daiso. 
Been looking for these Folded Crane earrings by Kubashi for months . Made from zinc alloy and steel , I think it's so sweet .
Resellers are selling these online between 6 to 11 USD . I got them for MYR 5.90 which is less than 1.50 USD . Of course , the backing on these danglers are plastic hence the higher price on those sold on Etsy and other sites as the sellers have made slight changes there .


12. Surprise surprise ! 
This one cost just MYR 2.12 .
Looks like a daisy with a very sparkly centre





No comments: