Wednesday 1 March 2017

3 times weekly


As it is , I have finally adhered to a regular exercise routine .
But that's the thing about routines .
After the initial excitement , it sort of wears off , the body adapts and gets used to it . Meaning the weight shaves off much much slower , which also means you will need to amp the training up a notch or not . In which case , if you believe in " not " , then the whole point of you exercising in the first place will become in danger of being cast aside due to the monotonous grind of it all .

How to keep the fire going ? 
For me ,one of the answers is gear .
New colourful gear . Interesting fitness wear . Which has to tide all that intensive action and quick washing 3 times a week .

I've gone from being satisfied with a plain cotton tee to reading labels ....again ! Is this winter all over ?
No it isn't .

The thing is , I've got so much sweat pouring down me during each session now , that a mere cotton tee becomes a nuisance . I'm soaked and have to practically dry fast or I might catch something nasty what with my age catching up on me you know ?




So far , I've gotten acquainted with brands such as Everlast , USA Pro , Under Armour and the like but hell , the price tags are such a put off that if I were to get a top and bottom , it could cost quite a hole in my pocket .
Anyway , try them I did . But I just did not like the fit ( remember , I am still that brick and mortar retail shopper , hence online shopping is a no go for me )




Not one to discriminate , I do take my chances and try other not so popular labels . Especially if they come with the magic words 
" Fast Drying "
and
" Moisture Wicking "
and most important of all
" Sale "
" Discount "

Such a turn on . Wonder if anyone else sees these gears the way I do .

In the end , I walked away with 2 tops and a capri sweat pant and am seriously thinking whether or not to get that army camouflage pant I saw on the rack ( not the same brand )


How much did I fork out for the 3 items ?
Less than MYR 70 .
Which I think is a steal .
The camouflage jogger pants on the other hand , costs around MYR 50 .
No wicking property indicated . Which is why I'm holding back and yet makes me want it so bad I need to bang my thoughts out here for you to smack your forehead over at the silliness of it all .

Ah life .



No comments: