Saturday 28 April 2012

( U ) A&W Is Closing Down at Gurney.



I've made no secret about how much I love the food from this restaurant.
Besides the Coney dog, waffles,root beer, deluxe burger,onion rings and fried chicken, I have been obsessed with their Root Bear from the time I was small .

Therefore, it just broke my heart to see this notice. I think I stood there for a whole minute just staring at this.
Why ?????
Why print such sad news over the happy smiling bear, I've loved all of my life ? Makes me wanna pluck all the alphabets away from his body. Couldn't they just print around him ? He's defaced.





What to do ? Take pics and more pics to remember it by.







Post dedicated by a heart broken fan of yours.Thanks for all the memories here.





 So long, farewell. Goodbye. Sob,sob,sob,sob,sob.

2 comments:

KK said...

I wonder why Island Penangites don't like A&W causing the closure of A&W in Penang island?

gostansikit said...

Many factors involved... not enough advertising exposure , wrong catchment areas. Another good example is Burger King and Dave's Deli. In Dave's Delis case, it took a long time before their QB mall outlet now sells out by 8.30pm. Whereas Burger King is doing better at GSC floor now