Saturday 28 April 2012

A or B - Last Day to vote



Don't mind the title. Apparently he's still open to suggestions and will be at his service centre Mondays and Wednesdays between 8pm to 10pm.

 Morever t
his is the first time I'm seeing a politician take up a booth in a popular shopping complex, with a good looking life sized cardboard cut out of himself to swing you over and check out him out.

Pulau Tikus assemblyman Koay Teng Hai grins back at you like a Madame Tussauds candidate.




Curiously, I find myself comparing between the guy at the ballot box and the picture above.
Same person ? or is it his brother who looks way shorter and way older with not so cool hairstyle ? Hmmmm....

update : He replied below that it is not him. For the first time I am glad that I made a mistake. He's still one of Penang's most good looking politicians . Thank goodness. No extreme photoshopping involved. I breathe a sigh of relief.





I pull myself away so I can take a look at these two proposed traffic dispersal systems .

A is nuts.





B gives me a headache already




I don't agree with either one , but if they're gonna go ahead with it , left with no other alternative, of course I vote B because I believe A would be a massive jam magnet.







If you want to make a difference, head over to the ground floor of Gurney Plaza, near the escalator next to Mc Donald's as it is the last day for you to do so.




2 comments:

郭庭恺 Koay Teng Hai said...

Hi, that"s not me lah.... My service centre always open on monday and wednesday, i will be in 8pm to 10pm. Please come if you have any other idea to solve the traffic. thanks.

gostansikit said...

Thanks for the clarification. I have rectified my post accordingly.