Tuesday 17 July 2012

Crowing At The Fridge



I was at a local carwash the other day waiting for my turn when I saw this. The carwash is located next to a makeshift restaurant which had already closed for the day.

A crow was staring at the fridge, looking at all the goodies inside and I guess, he was trying to figure out how to get to them.

Notice that it is heavily padlocked. Makes me wonder if it has succeeded before .




They used to be scavengers picking at rubbish but nowadays, they seem to have developed a preference for just discarded fast foods .

Have personally seen them picnicking on Mc Donalds french fries ( yep french fries) .They seem to be able to recognise the brand and logo.

On another occasion, I observed a tag team punching open a styrofoam lunch box from the top to get to the pasar malam food inside.

We may despise them but they're so resourceful and smart. Maybe it's just a matter of time before we have to lock our fridges up too .

No comments: