Saturday 18 August 2012

Benugo at the NHM ( PF )


It's my first time here and I love it already. The setting is nothing short of spectacular.



Various muffins and cakes are laid out in the middle like a mini banquet for you to pick and choose

Is this elegant or what ?



More cake at the end of the line !




The cold sandwiches and salad bar.......



....sits next to this very eye catching beverage bin



One of the most gorgeous cashier counters I have ever come across.

Get your hot beverages here.




Picnic basket for sugar,cutleries and napkins 

This is a self service place after all




Looks as if I caught this busy,busy fella by surprise.

Or so I think. Hope he's not posing.




Lemon Drizzle cake is OMG good!
Highly recommended. Also the first to sell out.

Cappucino was rich. Went well with the cake. I'm in heaven already.



Close up of the coke can I wanted to take home with me but didn't




Location : Cromwell Road SW7 5BD

Directions : get off at South Kensington underground tube station and walk into the museum.

Contact :  020 7942 5863

Chowtime : 10am - 5.30pm

Website : www.benugo.com



No comments: