Friday 17 August 2012

Natural History Museum


I could spend the whole afternoon here exploring this ornately gorgeous museum




Not sure what that is but I'm not going closer just in case I get nightmares of the jurassic kind



Line up in an orderly manner to get in.
Entrance is free.





Dippy the dinosaur skeleton will be there to usher you in




That's what they call him here. I'm not making it up. You can even make him light up by giving him pounds though.




From this angle, he looks like the Alien chasing after Sigourney Weaver



This is his current BFF. The Dissected camel




Ghastly astonishing.
Imagine what the pharoahs would pay for this kind of embalming service




Find myself admiring the stunning view of the busy gift shop from the upper exhibits.




Don't miss out on the little details while you are here



Not even the modern day water closet




Alas I am not alone and we make our way out sooner than I would have preferred.


Website : www.nhm.ac.uk/






No comments: