Thursday 10 January 2013

Dishwithvivien from Asian Food Channel is actually reading my posts ?


I'm really, really, really flattered.
My blog is less than a year old and I've seen this famous name pop up a few times on my stats radar . 
Almost fainted the first time I saw it, could not recover until today that is...
so stupid me, instead of a screenshot, I fumbled for my camera. 
My hands were so cold, I could barely breathe !
They still are !
( My hands that is )


Oh gosh, I must be doing something right.
Hopefully I'm not recommending the wrong things to her. 
If I could, I'd like to frame this and put it up on the wall.
Awesome.
Thank you dishwithvivien, you always make my day whenever you drop by !



At the back of my head, I'm thinking it's the clear directions she's referring to, rather than the food review.
Oh but who cares.
I 'm really happy and that's all that matters.


No comments: