Thursday 10 January 2013

Mouthwatering Jackfruits - Tg Bungah night market



It's not easy trying to get the fruit out from it's compartment and not get a layer of sticky gum all over it.
Requires a fair amount of skill to do so. 
That's why most prefer to buy it from traders .
Besides, one fruit holds so many seeds, it's quite impossible to finish .


I thought I'd eaten it all, but this batch, hawked by these traders at the Tanjung Bungah pasar malam,
knocked me off my socks !
Bear in mind that the brilliant, almost fluorescent yellow colour you see, is not touched up.
All natural !
Can you believe it ?

Look at the sheer size of it.
You gotta fist it.


I dare say, after relishing it, that this is simply the best, most sweetest, sharp and pungently fragrant jackfruit I've had in my lifetime.


Don't be shocked by the RM5 a packet price tag .
But if you ask me, obviously I will tell that it's worth every cent.

Location : Tg Bungah night market ( Tuesday nights )


No comments: